HOSPICON INDIA’s Healthcare Finance Division is engaged in the arrangement of finance for the Doctors, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Nursing Homes, Trusts, Societies, Limited Companies, etc. for the purchase of medical equipment or the purchase/construction of new premises for the setup of Clinics, Diagnostic Centres and Hospitals and also for the expansion of existing premises.
Healthcare projects are capital intensive and at times have slower returns especially in smaller towns and rural area. There are not many funding mechanisms available for these projects. This has been one of the biggest hurdles for this sector to grow and reach to masses.
- The Healthcare Organisations we cater to for Funding:
- Speciality or Super Speciality Hospital
- Nursing Home
- Diagnostic Centres
- Speciality Clinics (like Skin and Dental Clinics)
- Day Care Clinics
- Dialysis Centres
- Endoscopy Centre
- Pathology Lab Centre
- Dental Colleges
- FINANCE ARRANGEMENTS BY HOSPICON INDIA PVT. LTD.
- Medical Equipment Finance: For the purchase of medical equipment including CT Scanners, Colour Doppler, Sonography Machines, MRI Machines, X-Ray Machines and other medical equipment.
- Infrastructure Loan: For the purchase or construction of new premises to set up of Clinics, Diagnostic Centres or Hospitals.
- Balance transfer of existing Term Loans or Working Capital: To help improve overall business efficiency.
- Working Capital Finance: Working capital facilities by way of Cash Credits, Overdrafts or Demand Loans to fund day-to-day operational requirements like the purchase of consumables, maintenance expenses and payment of salaries, etc.
- Private Equity (PE): It is now emerging as one of the most preferred form of funding. PE funds invest in the companies with a proven track record of profitability and sustainable growth. The fund brings in not only the capital but also the adequate strategic planning and management skill sets for growth. Most PE funds are keen on investing in the health care sector given the high growth and recession proof nature of the industry.
- Venture Capital Funds: Venture Funds are specialized in financing new ventures like bringing a new product into the market when the venture may need to attract financial funding. There are several categories of financing avenues. While smaller ventures sometimes rely on family funding, loans from friends or personal bank loans, more ambitious projects that need more substantial funding may turn to private investors who use their own capital to finance a venture’s need.