Our qualified personnel can assist in Financial Planning at three stages:
- Gestation Stage: From commencement of construction to commencement of operations.
- Operational Stage: Stage of production and Sale of services.
- Expansion Stage: Stage of adding extra services to the existing healthcare facility.
With respect to the stage, we determine-
- Capital required.
- Source of capital- Promoter’s contribution.
- Long-term Institutional loans.
- Equity Share Capital (in case of Corporate Hospitals).
- Operating profits.
- Ratio of different sources in total capital.
- Cost of capital & recovery through appropriated operational profit.
- Financial risk involved.