Hospicon was set up with a strong medical background as a concrete base. We are a team of extremely passionate team of highly qualified and skilled doctors and engineers.
Focused on providing innovative solutions, the team is ever willing to provide best services.
Dr. Mukesh Daftary – MANAGING DIRECTOR at HOSPICON INDIA PVT. LTD.
• Honorary Anaesthesiologist (1982 to 2005) at Wadia Maternity, Convest Jain Group of Hospitals, Masina Hospital and Consultant Anaesthesiologists with Various Renowned Surgeons in the Field like General, Surgical, Obstetrics, Neuro-surgical Anaesthesia, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Ophthalmic Surgeries.
• President at BIOMED (1989- till date).
• Partner at Brinda Nursing Home (1984 to 2005).
• Director at Lilavati Hospital (March 1998 to January 2001).
i. Hospital Planning and Designing.
ii. Project Consultancy.
iv. Mergers and Acquisitions.
v. Medical Equipment Planning and Consulting.
vi. Medical Equipment Budgeting & Sourcing.
vii. Medical Equipment Finance Management.
viii. Operation & Process Consultancy.
ix. Commissioning Consultancy.
Dr. Nirav Daftary – CO- DIRECTOR at HOSPICON INDIA PVT. LTD.
• M.B.B.S. Mumbai, Healthcare Consultant.
• More than two decades of experience in the Healthcare Industry.
• Director at Biomed Healthtech Pvt. Ltd (1989 till date).
i. Well updated with the recent trends of the healthcare industry.
ii. Equipment Planning and Sourcing.
iii. Fully conversant with all the medical equipment import and export government formalities.
iv. Complete insight into all kinds of medical and surgical equipment and instruments, their technical specifications and usage.
v. Hospital Planning and Management.
vi. Operation Theatre Layout & Designing.
Mr. Dinesh Gangani – Financial Advisor at HOSPICON INDIA PVT. LTD.
• Highly qualified professional from the Commerce background.
• Experience of more than two decades in the field of Finance and Business Planning.
i. Master of Numbers, report writing wizard and a skillful presenter.
ii. Specialization in managing the inflow and outflow from the hospitals.
iii. Financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, planning.
iv. Fund raising.
v. Keen analyst on the profitability of the project and the Return on Investments (ROI).
Dr. Saili Tawde – Business Development Head at HOSPICON INDIA PVT. LTD.
• B.D.S. Mumbai, Healthcare Consultant.
• More than 5 years of experience in clinic and administrative management.
i. Keen at developing, coordinating and implementing plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
ii. Master at managing clinical, professional, administrative, and clerical staff and their development.
iii. Expert at overseeing day-to-day management; developing and implementing policies and directives; setting and monitoring budgets and making purchasing decisions.
iv. Excellent at handling communications.
v. Well updated with the latest trends in the healthcare industry.