After the construction of building is complete, commissioning of the project is very important.
We can assist you in the same in the following ways:
Health care organizations use large quantities of supplies and material in providing services to patients. These include drugs and pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, emergency blood supplies, food, office supplies and parts for equipment repair and maintenance.
We constantly seek to add value to our client services by following measures:
- Scientific sourcing.
- Effective vendor development.
- Stringent quality control.
- Best prices for every commodity.
- Just-in-time concept.
- Computerized inventory management.
Computer systems improve efficiency and reduce the cost of administrative operations. Office automation applications include:
- Project management.
- Management reporting.
- Maintenance of calendars and meeting schedules.
- Electronic Mail/ Website management.
- Word processing.
Procedures for preventive maintenance, routine maintenance and planned maintenance of the following:
- Civil structure.
- Mechanical installations.
- Electrical installations.
Effective service scheduling provides the dual benefits of improved patient satisfaction and efficient utilization of facilities. Appointment scheduling will include:
- Appointment of outpatients.
- Advanced bed booking and pre-admission processing for in-patients.
- Surgical scheduling in the OT.
- Scheduling of patients for services in the lab or radiology department.
Laboratory Information System:
This system supports laboratory functions for collecting, verifying and reporting test results. It supports both information processing and laboratory management. It helps reduce health care costs while maintaining the quality of services by minimizing the numbers of test performed, decreasing the turnaround time between the ordering of a test and the reporting of results, and assisting providers in both the ordering and interpretation of lab tests. Laboratory can be managed best by following the below mentioned practices.
- Analyse the primary data.
- Store and distribute test results.
- Monitor testing quality.
- Document laboratory procedure.
- Control inventory.
- Monitor work.
- Radiology Information System:
The rapid growth of diagnostic imaging technologies over the past two decades has had a profound impact on the development of radiology information system, which has been developed to handle a broad spectrum of function.
- Image generation.
- Image analysis.
- Image management.
- Information management.
- Accounting and Financial Management System:
This system supports resource allocation, revenue generation, payment for goods and services, and monitoring of operational cost of the organization by means of:
- Patient accounting, billing and collections, and processing of accounting receivable.
- Payroll preparation and accounting.
- Expense management.
- Communication Management and Branding:
An important and integral part of growth in today’s world without which one remains unsung and unknown is COMMUNICATION. We will work on the following areas:
- Brand development.
- Image & Identity development.
- Profiles: Brochures / Pamphlets.
- Patient information communication.
- Web content.
- Public Relations.
- Media coverage.